Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My First Blog

This is my first blog, and I got the idea from one of my soldiers that have with me. I never try this before, but I think bringing my ideas, my worries, my thoughts, and all the experience that I have in my life, so I can hear others people like me with different way to see the life than I see it, I think it could be great for me, and for all of you out there that sometimes you need to meditate and review your life. Something that I learn and I see it everyday, there are people out there from the distance, they sometimes can see better your life, on what's going on, and how you could do better next time, they there and they care about you, and how you know that?, that's simple they talk to you in good times and in difficult times, they there for you, it don't matter who is it..., difficult times is the best time to know who's real friend and who is a fake, so that way I learn a little better to be a leader, to be a friend, to be a husband, and last but not less, I learn to be a better human being.  That's my life everyday here in Iraq..., yes I'm Soldier, a leader of Soldiers, so this is not a thought that I have today, so you know what I do, this is my life that I has been dealing everyday in my last 17 Years, and I want to share that with you. I wanna know you too. No need names or faces, just hearts and humbles life so we share the pain and rejoice that all of you and myself we being thru. Welcome to my blog. Let me read your thoughts. Godbless All of You.

                                                                                                                    Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment